A quick drink for a bright and warm Sunday morning! The fresh citrus combination of orange and lemon along with the sparkling Prosecco is classy simplicity at its finest.
ORANGE LEMON MIMOSA
- 1 medium orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 200 mL Prosecco (sparkling wine, champagne)
- ~4 cherries
- mini ice cubes (as many as you like)
- Peel the orange and lemon. Add cherries and ice cubes and blend.
- Pour evenly into two wine glasses.
- Pour 100 mL of Prosecco into each glass and top it off with a few more ice cubes.
Enjoy one for yourself and one for your loved one, or loving family member or friend. Or enjoy it all yourself while taking in the warm rays of spring sunshine!